carberetor lean

by greg
(emmett id.)

My 70s Honda trail bike leaks gas from the rubber seal located where the gas flow valve is. Can't seem to find kit. Any help would be appreciated. It runs great.

Comments for carberetor lean

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jul 13, 2014
by: WeeksMotorcycle

Greg - Without knowing the model & exact year I can't locate a dealer with the rebuild kit (if there is one). We have 2 pages on our site that should help you with your leaking rubber seal or oring.

Use the Search button on the left navigation menu of to search for Leaking Fuel Valve or Leaking Gas Valve.

If you have already tried the suggestions found there and are unable to find a rebuild kit, I suggest that you try to find a parts from a salvage dealer. Check the Salvage Yards page or ask our Facebook friends for a suggestion.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Show Off Your Machine!.