Submit digital photographs of your dirt bike, motorcycle, ATV or utility vehicle for us to display. Whether you drive a stock FXR, a LED outfitted CBR or have a crazily customized Kawasaki Mule, we would love to feature them on our sites. Please read this entire photo policy. We have some easy submission guidelines.
Guidelines for Submission
Pictures can be:
- Color or Black and White
- Any Resolution
- No larger than 800 x 600 pixels
Please DO NOT:
- The year, make and model of the machine
- Your name (First L.)
- Your hometown, state or where the picture was taken
- Your Facebook name, if you want it included
- Any other pertinent information, like you painted it yourself
- Show nudity, pornography, obscene gestures or violence
- Submit pictures of accidents
- Submit pictures showing anything inappropriate for all viewers
1. A photo of you holding your 6 month old baby, wearing just a diaper, while sitting on your new Raptor is fine. A photo of your topless girlfriend on your Raptor is not.
2. A photo of your bike in front of a banner at Sturgis or Bike Week in Myrtle Beach is fine. A photo of your bike in front of a banner at a white power or anti-gay rally is not.
3. The rider is waving to the camera, fine. The rider is flipping the bird to the camera, not fine.
If you do not agree with these restrictions, do not send us your photo.
What Weeks Motorcycle will do
We may use any photos you submit on our websites (www.weeksmotorcycle.com), in advertising materials, in our blog and on social networking (Facebook, MySpace) pages. We will always
give photo credits to the person who submits the photo.
We may have to modify your photo after we receive it because of space or content restrictions.
What we might do to it:
- Crop or enlarge your photo to better fit the page
- Change the resolution or brightness
- Change the digital format (jpeg, gif)
- Group with similar photos
- Crop or edit content (blur your house address in the background)
Some photos submitted may never be used because of poor quality, multiple submissions of the same machine, corrupt files or files containing virus or spyware files or inappropriate content.
Keep the web safe!
Please perform a virus scan of all files before submitting them!
Note: The link below only works if you use a default email provider set up for it. Like Outlook and maybe AOL. Use the Ready to Show Off Your Bike Form below if the link does not open your email program automatically.
Click Here to send your bike photos to WeeksMotorcycle.com via email
Become a fan of Weeks Motorcycle on Facebook. Get the latest site updates, be eligible for contests, participate in polls
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ready to Show Off Your Bike?
Do you have a great photo of your custom utility ATV? Did your Sportbike just get a new paint job? Did you snap some impressive shots at this years Bike Week? Share it!
See What Others Have Contributed!
Click below to see story and photo contributions from other visitors to this page.
American Bike Pics
Honda ATV Pics
Honda Bike Pics
Kawasaki Bike Pics
Yamaha Bike Pics
Leave Photo Policy and return to main Policy page
Weeks Motorcycle Home