How to maintenance & repair your motorcycle yourself and save money.
Indispensable to new motorcycle and quad riders and weekend mechanics alike, with step by step repair guides, salvage buying pointers, performance tips and technical specifications for the four major Japanese bike brands as well as some British, American and European brands.
Simply ask a question and get an answer without having to join a forum, create a log in or pay.
Whether you need to diagnose an electrical problem, install new clutch plates or change your carb jetting when installing a new, high performance exhaust system on your sport bike... we are your best resource.
Recent additions to the site include a variety of discounts, deals and free shipping offers on our shopping page, Free, regional Classified Listings and a promote your bike-themed Events page.
We are not affiliated with, nor work for, any motorcycle or all terrain vehicle manufacturer. We are using our experience and a variety of resources that we have accumulated over the years to construct this site.
Search our Repair Advice Question & Answer section for answers to your sportbike, cruiser, ATC, ATV, scooter or dirtbike questions.
Or submit your own repair, restoration or technical question with our Ask a Question Form & have it answered, free!
Weeks has been in the motorcycle repair and salvage business for over 20 years. First we were in NJ. Then we moved to PA. Now we have moved to the web. When we are not working on this site, repairing the household quad or building demolition derby cars, we spend our time perfecting our Suzuki GS750E Log Splitter.
Although every attempt is made to provide accurate information and links, we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy. Remember your bike is your responsibility. If you do not agree with our advice, are not capable of performing the repairs as described or doubt the reliability of our sources, please consult a local mechanic, service manual or someone else more knowledgeable than us before tearing your bike down or buying parts. A second opinion is always wise when you are moving into an unfamiliar area.
Check out the FAQ page or just browse the site. Thanks for visiting!
- Weeks Motorcycle Blog
- Weeks Motorcycle Blog up to date repair question and answer, motorcycle repair photos, new product reviews, sportbike maintenance issues. Repair questions answered free.
- Motorcycle repair advice. ATC, ATV & dirtbikes too. - Weeks Motorcycle
- Q&A: Search our free motorcycle repair advice question & answer pages or submit your own how to question to Weeks Cycle Salvage.
- Need to Know: Motorcycle Dictionary, Tools, Metric Bolts
- Important information you need to know before you begin working on a motorcycle, ATC or ATV. Tool list, SAE to Metric and Tire Conversion Charts.
- Repair Questions Answered Free. Motorcycles, ATVs, Quads, Dirt and Pit bikes.
- Weeks Cycle answers your motorcycle maintenance, restoration and repair questions free of charge.
- Motorcycle Salvage - yards, where to locate parts, reliable used parts sellers.
- Motorcycle Salvage: with the old guys gone, where do you go for used bike and quad parts? Find reputable sellers and good parts.
- Parts, new or used, for your bike or quad can be found online.
- Where to find used parts for your ATV, ATC, dirt bike, enduro, scooter or motorcycle. Weeks Motorcycle
- Salvage yards for motorcycles, dirt bikes and quads. : WeeksMotorcycle.com
- Salvage sellers of motorcycle, dirtbike, scooter and atv parts and machines. UK Motorbike Breakers List.
- Weeks salvage: Motorcycle, ATV and Auto parts on ebay.
- Weeks Salvage has moved to the web. NJ motorcycles will never be the same without them.
- Classified Listings: Free on Weeks Motorcycle! Sell Your Bike here.
- Free Classified Ads on Weeks Motorcycle. Sell Your Bike, Quad or GoPed for free.
- Honda Motorcycles: Free Technical Specifications, battery & spark plug, Photos
- Basic and Advanced technical specifications reference for Honda motorcycles and ATVs.
- Kawasaki Motorcycles: Technical Specifications, tires, battery & spark plug.
- Basic and Advanced technical specifications reference for Kawasaki motorcycles and ATVs.
- Suzuki Motorcycles: Technical Specs, tire size, battery & spark plug.
- Basic and Advanced technical specifications reference for Suzuki motorcycles, dirtbikes and ATVs.
- Yamaha Motorcycles: Technical Specs, tire size, battery & spark plug.
- Basic and Advanced technical specifications reference for Yamaha motorcycles and ATVs.
- British Motorcycles: Technical Specs, tire size, battery & spark plug.
- Basic and Advanced technical specifications reference for British motorcycles or motorbikes.
- American Motorcycles reference information and photos - Weeks Motorcycle
- Custom American Motorcycles, technical specs, maintenance and repair info.
- Honda ATVs: service, repair and technical specs.
- Honda ATVs and ATCs where to find machine specifications for repair and maintenance.
- Kawasaki ATVs Reference: Specifications, diagrams, plugs and more.
- Free Resources for Kawasaki ATVs information. Spark plug gap, tire pressure, chain size and more. by Weeks Motorcycle
- Suzuki ATVs: atv motorcycle repair reference: spark plug, plug gap, tire size.
- Suzuki ATVS: Technical Specifications including spark plug, plug gap, battery size, sprockets, tire sizes and pressure.
- Yamaha ATVs: manual info, schematics, technical specs. WeeksMotorcycle.com
- Weeks Motorcycle: Yamaha ATVs where to find basic and advanced technical specifications and DIY service information.
- American ATVs and Utility Vehicles: Polaris, John Deere, Arctic Cat.
- American ATVs, Quads and Utility Vehicles basic and advance reference and repair information. Technical specifications for Polaris, Arctic Cat and John Deere Gator.
- Search Weeks for your motorcycle, quad or dirt bike.
- Search Weeks Motorcycle for how to and diy repair guides for your motorcycle, dirtbike or ATV.
- Motorcycle Event Listings: Swap Meet, Charity Ride, Poker Run, Bike Wash + +
- Find a Motorcycle Event Near You and Have A Great Weekend! Free Listings from WeeksMotorcycle.
- Promote Your Event on WeeksMotorcycle.com. Announce a Show, Ride or Poker Run.
- Is Your Motorcycle Club Hosting a Charity Ride, Bike Show, Swap Meet or Fun Run? Promote Your Event Here - for Free!
- Shopping for Motorcycle, MotoCross and ATV Parts, Gear and Apparel?
- Sales, Free Offers and Discount Codes for Online Shopping thru Weeks Motorcycle.
- eBay - World-wide shopping from your couch! International Shopping tips.
- Search eBay international sites to find the motorcycle and ATV parts you need!
- Fun Stuff on the Weeks Motorcycle site.
- Fun Stuff for visitors: Virtual Sripper, ATV driving, E-cards
- Links to other interesting motorcycle sites we have found.
- A page of interesting Links. Our other sites, customers websites and other good powersports stuff.
- T-Bird before the 2011 Hurricane Hills Demolition Derby. 1973 Ford Thunderbird.
- T-Bird before the demo derby. 1973 Ford Thunderbird.
- Contact Weeks Motorcycle to ask a repair or maintenance question.
- Contact Weeks Motorcycle - site suggestions, questions, used parts request.
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions about us and our site.
- Help and FAQ for WeeksMotorcycle.com site and Advertiser Links.